Post by shrewtail on Aug 2, 2018 22:33:11 GMT
Age: 25 moons
Appearance: Sandy Brown Abyssinian with amber eyes and a crooked tail.
- Compassionate towards all within the clan, a lesson brought on upon her by Gorsefoot.
- Respectful of the Medicine Cats and will often offer to help out due to them saving her after her accident.
- Determined to become the best hunter in the clans.
- Skittish as she is worried about being caught in a another rock slide and will jump at the slightest noise.
- Stubborn since she believes that she does not need help with anything. Ever, to compensate for the brief time she was a burden in her mind to the clan.
History: Shrewkit was born in Rockclan to an unknown rogue who had joined the clan, Smallclaw and her father, Molestripe. Shrewkit was the only one of her litter to make it to apprenticeship due to food shortages. Shrewpaw was assigned to Gorsefoot, an aging Tom who was forced out of retirement to not only save himself from honor-less cats, but due to a general shortage of Warriors. Shrewpaw became a great hunter with the ability to pick off shrews of all things ironically enough, in a way living up to her name. While she was fast, she could not outrun rock slides and toward the end of her apprenticeship she was caught in a rock slide, which severely damaged her tail, making it crooked. Thus, the incident was immortalized when she was named Shrewtail. Since then, Shrewtail has continued to be a valuable hunter, but her ability to balance has diminished since the accident and she is very cautious anywhere near the rocky slopes of the clan that she calls home.